In the Life of our Parish 2018
Upcoming are special parish life events and other opportunities for worship and fellowship.
2018-2019 Foyer Groups
2018 Men’s Wednesday Study Group at 7 a.m. Coffee and donuts and study of a book of the bible, meets in the parish library.
2018 NAMI Support Group each Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. meets in the choir room and Poetry Group monthly as scheduled.
2018 Wednesday Night AA Group meets at 8 p.m. in the undercroft hall. Open to the public.
2018 Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (FA) Support Group meeting on Saturday mornings in Saint Martin’s Church (Time 8 a.m.).
2018 One Sunday of Each Month Ecumenical Vespers Service at the South Franklin Circle Community Center (4 p.m.), sponsored by Saint Martin’s Church.
- October 20, 2018 Grazing Party
- October 28, Youth Group Party
- Starting November 7, 2018, Fall Teaching Series on Wednesday evenings: Caregiving
- November 9-10, Diocesan Convention
- November 11, 65th Year Anniversary of Saint Martin’s Parish
- December 14, Jazzy Christmas: concert and reception
- For more info on upcoming events, visit us on Facebook.